Several Lake Las Vegas businesses are operating on modified schedules while following government guidelines to support residents through COVID-19. The curbside pick-up services are busy thanks to strong resident support. Seasons Grocery & Deli staff remains hard at work, keeping your favorite corner store stocked with goods. We look forward to seeing all of our residents and visitors soon to enjoy the community we love. Please take a look below at the Lake Las Vegas businesses ready to serve you. Visit LakeLasVegas.com for more details and menus.
- Seasons Grocery & Deli: Open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.daily, with senior (60+) shopping hour from 8-9 a.m. The store is being restocked weekly. Daily soup and deli meats/cheese selections, fresh Orange Juice and Mint Locker dry cleaning remain available. Coffee and sandwich services are available. For more information call Seasons at 702- 898-0145.
- The Village at Lake Las Vegas: Sonrisa Grill is offering individual and family-style meals for pick-up. Call 702-568-6870 or see menu at LakeLasVegas.com
- Bayside Grill at Reflection Bay Golf Club: Offering Daily Dinner for 2 for $24.99, select menu items and special Pop-Up dining experiences for curbside pick-up. Call 702-904-7880 or see the menu at LakeLasVegas.com
- SouthShore Country Club: Offering curbside pick-up menu for SouthShore residents. Call 702-856-8408 or see menu at LakeLasVegas.com
- The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa: Currently open and operating within the Governor’s mandated guidelines.
- New Home Communities: Model home tours are available by appointment. Please call Tammy Temple at 702-538-5571 or visit LakeLasVegas.com/NewHome for more information.
- Lake Las Vegas HOA: Staff is working remotely. Call 702-568-7948 with questions. Lake Las Vegas Security: Fully operational. Call 702-249-5086 for special requests.